Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Vertical tribal (for an arm?)

And another tribal tattoo design... damn, I promise I'll try something a bit more interesting next.
vertical tribal


Creative Commons License
This work by tattoos-and-doodles.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.


I guess the round shape at the top make this one suitable for an upper arm. At least, I often saw tribal with circular shapes on the top that fits rather well on arms.


The grey inlay is there to prevent it to look too heavy.

3 comments:

  1. Could I have permission to use/modify this tattoo? I think it would go well with the Phoenix tattoo on my arm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After that, however, most people consider where their tattoo will go. A common place to have a tattoo is the back. click now

    ReplyDelete